Tuesday, October 4, 2011

THE QUEEN'S MEME #97

Let's Play

    7 Royal Questions on Tuesday
The Games Meme

1.  What was your favorite outside game as a child?  Hopscotch

2.  What is your board game of choice?  Bingo, Pokerkeeno

3.  What are your favorite apps or games on Facebook?  Bejeweled Blitz, Fairyland, Fantasy Kingdom, Slots, Happy Pets

4.  If you could design a game about your life, what would you call it?  Laugh, Love, LIVE

5.  Have you ever tried billiards?  Yes, not the best (not even close), but fun to play

6.  Are you a card player? Gambler? Rook player? Go Fish? Do tell.  I've played Rummy, Fish, War, Uno,  and I love the slots if that counts!

7.  Do you prefer the summer or winter sports games?  I'm not too much of a sports person, but I love to watch Ice Skating, so I guess it would be winter.

2 comments: