Saturday, October 1, 2011

WELCOME OCTOBER!


Fall is my very favorite time of the year!

Write a Secret Wish upon a Fallen Leaf!

Choose a leaf with Red colors for a wish pertaining to matters of
Love, Sex, Passion, or Health;
a Gold Leaf for wishes involving Money and Finances;
an Orange Leaf for Energy;
a Purple one for Healing;

a Yellow Leaf for Confidence or Attraction;
and a Green one for Fertility, Success, or Good Luck.


Fold the leaf in half, or roll it up, and seal it with a kiss.
Using the flame of a white candle, set the leaf on fire.
As it burns, visualize your wish coming true.

Have a Beautiful Autumn Day!

2 comments:

  1. This is cute, when I go for my walks I will have to keep this in mind.
    The trees still have a lot of green on them. So I will have to wait patiently before I can do this.
    Happy Fall as well. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reply: Thanks Ariana. I found it somewhere on the web awhile ago and thought it was pretty neat. The leaves are still pretty green around here too. Guess we'll have to wait a bit for some colors. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete