Saturday, May 5, 2012

LUNAR EXCITEMENT ~ SUPER FULL MOON

SUPER FULL MOON
DON'T MISS IT!
THE CLOSEST & LARGEST FULL MOON OF THE YEAR COMES TONIGHT!
Moon will be up to 14% bigger & 30% brighter!

6 comments:

  1. A very exciting full moon. Now, if only the sky would be clear!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Robin. It doesn't sound too promising in my neck of the woods either with the forecast of clouds moving in, but nevertheless, enjoying the Lunar excitement! :)

      Delete
  2. hope we will be able to see it. It has been so cloudy here !!
    Have a great weekend and enjoy watching the Moon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Monique. My crystals will be moonbathing tonight! You have a FUNtastic weekend! :)

      Delete
  3. My Piano Man and I celebrated in grand. Gods, I felt like I could touch her and she was smiling a glow ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A beautiful sight indeed! Brightest Blessings to you & your Piano Man Magaly! :-)

      Delete