AND WHAT TO MY WONDEROUS EYES SHOULD APPEAR
Saturday, April 21, 2012
A VISIT TO A MAGICKAL WITCHES' COTTAGE
AND WHAT TO MY WONDEROUS EYES SHOULD APPEAR
THREE WILD TURKEYS PASSING THROUGH
THE WITCH IS IN
*CYTRINE LOVE RAVENFIRE*
~Invite Enchantment~
The day has finally arrived.
After a FUNtastic day of shopping,
I get the Grand Tour of my friend, Cytrine's,
quaint Witches Cottage, lovingly dubbed by her hubby as "The VooDoo Lounge".
Oh sooo charming! Beautiful art work
handcrafted by "hers-truly" and wonderful special crystals
strategically placed throughout.
You can see & F-E-E-L the Magick everywhere!
UP CLOSE & PERSONAL
A TOAST TO MANY MAGICKAL HAPPENINGS
SURE TO TAKE PLACE IN THIS
WONDERFUL WITCHES COTTAGE!
Ahhh, Baja Luna ~~ CHEERS!
MAGICK MAGICK MAGICK
CRYSTALS EVERYWHERE
F-E-E-L THE ENGERGY
A GIFT
LEOPARD JASPER - A "Happy Stone".
Can you see a heart in the stone?
Thanks so much Cytrine.
I absolutely love this special stone! :)
Lol, Oh yes, We do enjoy our wine.
We wine a little & laugh a lot! :)
Take note of that great table that her handsome hubby handcrafted for her.
In addition to his carpentry talents,
he also makes fabulous brownies. YUM!
A PERFECT ENDING TO A PERFECT DAY!
At "The VooDoo Lounge"
TRULY A MAGICKAL PLACE TO BE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















Such a wonderful visit. I love the pictures.
ReplyDeleteA cottage like that is great to have !!!
Have a magical day and belated congratulations on your wedding anniversary !!
Thank you Monique. So pleased you dropped by! :)
DeleteOh, Ametrine, what a wonderful post! You made me really see my little space through different eyes. Hubby thanks you also for the nice comments. You can count on many more magickal times hanging out at "The VooDoo Lounge". Check out Wicked Faeire Queen's post on tents. I hope you will start planning a space of your own!
ReplyDeleteThanks Cytrine. I love, love, LOVE your special cottage! Such a FUNtastic day & I absolutely do look forward to more magickal fun times at "The VooDoo Lounge"!
DeleteAnd Thanks for that referral. Great post! My wheels are a spinning! :)
Love that beautiful Witch Cottage! I know that I enjoy mine very much, and they are so very magickal~~~
ReplyDeleteHappy Earth Day
Jan
They certainly are Jan. I can see that magick in your wonderful Witch Cottage also. Yours & Cytrine's Witch's cottage certainly have inspired me & one day I hope to have one of my own.
DeleteHave a magickal day! :)
How marvelous to have a space dedicated to magick and witchy times! Thanks for sharing these wonderful photos of your friend and her amazing place.
ReplyDeleteAren't they just WONDERFUL Robin? I had such a magickal fun day there. Lol, now I have a case of the "I wants"! ;)
ReplyDelete