This Hawk has been dropping by to visit us the last few days. He's quite a handsome fellow. I've been trying to get a picture of him & finally I was able to get a shot today before he flew off. Not great, but will do. I will try again for a better one if he comes back.
Sunday, March 11, 2012
HAWK SIGHTING
Right outside of our window!
This Hawk has been dropping by to visit us the last few days. He's quite a handsome fellow. I've been trying to get a picture of him & finally I was able to get a shot today before he flew off. Not great, but will do. I will try again for a better one if he comes back.
This Hawk has been dropping by to visit us the last few days. He's quite a handsome fellow. I've been trying to get a picture of him & finally I was able to get a shot today before he flew off. Not great, but will do. I will try again for a better one if he comes back.
HAWK POWER, MAGICK MESSENGER
Hawk is the messenger, the protector and the visionaries of the Air. It holds the key to higher level of consciousness. This totem awakens vision and inspires a creative life purpose. A Hawk totem is filled
with responsibility because Hawk people seek the overall view. Be careful not to be caught up in the
details; step back (or fly high) so you can see the big picture. Observe and study your surroundings and
work on accepting things the way they are, rather than forcing change. Soar high above the mundane and
everyday problems and find the peace and power that comes from having a Hawk totem.
A Red-Tailed Hawk totem is special. It has direct ties to Kundalini, the seat of primal life force. It is
associated with the base chakra. If you have this totem, you will be aware of and work toward fulfilling
your soul's purpose. It reflects a greater intensity of energy within your life: physical, emotional, mental
and spiritual forces will all be strong within you. The Red-Tailed Hawk is a permanent totem - it will always
be with you. It is associated with the tarot card Temperance. This card represents the teaching of higher
expressions of psychic ability and vision.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















Very interesting and informative post. When I came home from work on Friday, Dan told me he had been seeing a hawk out all day!
ReplyDeleteKindred spirits fly together!
Magick is in the Air! :-)
ReplyDelete