Saturday, February 18, 2012

DO TELL ME TAROT

What an absolutely FUNtastic day! 

This was just another one of those great days spent with my best friend, Cytrine.  We started out mid morning with a tastey brunch at our local Bistrol, and then adventured on in hopes of finding a Jewelry/Rock Shop, whose awesome wares we had encountered at a festival this past summer, to do some crystal shopping.  We did find and we did buy!  What FUN!  We then topped off this magickal day, with some delish cocktails and some amazing tarot readings.  (I am learning to read tarot cards and will be posting more on this subject as time goes on.) 


The cards do tell all!
Great readings!


I just love this bottle!
Lol, and the drink in it wasn't at all bad either! ;-)

Thanks Cytrine! 



"CHEERS"
TO AN AMAZING MAGICKAL DAY!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds absolutely wonderful! My kind of day. Wish I could have gone with you!!

    Chrislyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chrislyn. Would have been great if you could have joined us too! It was just a perfect day! :-)

    ReplyDelete