Sunday, November 13, 2011

MY VERSATILE BLOGGER'S AWARD

Wow!  What a WONDERFUL surprise!  It is with great pleasure and gratitude that I accept this awesome award from Cytrine at
"Invite Enchantment".  I am so very honored. 
Thank you very much Cytrine.  Take a stroll on over to get some
I promise you will enjoy your visit!


In accepting this award, please follow the next 5 steps:

1.  Thank the person who nominated you publicly on your blog.
2.  Post a picture of the award in the blog post and in your sidebar. 
3.  List 7 things about yourself that may not be common knowledge.
4.  Pass it on to 7 other Versatile Bloggers.
5.  Make sure to inform the nominees that they have been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award.

You want SEVEN???  Wow, this is a tuff one! 
~~  Okay, nothing earth shattering here, off the top of my head...

 Short & Sweet

1.  I am a wife, mother, grandmother, witch and woman who totally loves my life.
2.  If you haven't guessed already, I absolutely LOVE animals, especially my two chi's.  They teach us so many lessons.
3.  One trait that I hate about myself, is my inability to make quick decisions.
4.  I love classic cars, one of my favorites being the Nash Metropolitan.
5.  I'm addicted to anything chocolate & peanut butter, especially chocolate cake with peanut butter icing.  Yes I am, it's just the best!
6.  I love to do karaoke.  (Block your ears!)
7.  Last, but certainly not least, I am a Queen!  Lol, yes, that's right,
I've been a Red Hat Queen for about ten years! (heehee) 

My Nominees are in alphabetical order:

1.  Gypsie
2.  Houseless Living
3.  Intuitive Touch
4.  The Cunning Crone
5.  The Little Vintage Trailer
6.  To Be Decisively, Indecisive
7.  7 Year Old Witch

Please take some time to visit these awesome bloggers and enjoy!  Again, a joyous 'THANK YOU' to Cytrine at Invite Enchantment for my nomination. 

       

1 comment:

  1. The blog url has changed to a .NET! Please change my links to http://www.thedomesticpagan.net/

    ReplyDelete